We all want products that are engaging and appealing. In order to achieve this, we must carefully consider aspects of UI/UX in the early stages of development. At Rezaid, we use the industry standard “Double Diamond” approach to design; a process created by the UK Design Council. With this holistic approach, we can create memorable user experiences.
Services we provide
Benefits of implementing UI/UX Design
Prevents Usability Issues
Lowers Support Cost
Reduces Development Time
Increases Conversion Rate
Our Double Diamond Approach
Research – Discover – Diverge
We develop a holistic understanding of customer needs and expectations.
- Information Gathering from Stakeholder(s)
- Extensively Researching the Problem at Hand
- Researching Buyer Personas.
Synthesise – Define – Converge
To make sense of all the findings we synthesise our research. A focused problem at hand is laid out with clear instructions of the design objectives.
- UI and UX recommendations are laid out.
- Tangible statements about what is to be done or solved using HMW are laid out
Ideate – Develop – Diverge
This phase allows us narrow down a list of ideas, after which we create prototypes and test them.
- Developing different paper prototypes
- Evaluating the paper prototypes via dot-voting (each team member votes on all ideas)
Implement – Deliver – Converge
Once we have shortlisted paper prototypes, we finalise the design using an agile approach consisting of three main steps:
- User testing (interactive mock-ups)
The process allows us to rapidly come up with MVP’s (minimum viable prototype/s), each offering a solution to the defined problem.
Move on to Digital Prototyping